Old June 1st 16, 07:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2KA

Default LX7007 Pro IGC

I can probably help with the database update, using data from my website (http://www.soaringdata.info). I haven't done a 7007 before, but it appears from the manual that it can read .cup files for Airports/Waypoints/Tasks, and .cub files for airpsace. My site produces the first (.cup) files directly, and other airspace formats that can be converted to .cub using SeeYou desktop.

You know how to contact me privately. Let's meet at the airport sometime and see if we can get this working.

Lynn Alley
"2KA"