Old October 19th 05, 01:27 PM
Ron Rosenfeld

Default question about instrument proficiency check

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005 19:36:41 -0700, Sylvain wrote:

Ron Rosenfeld wrote:

So it seems this is another area of Lynch's FAQ's that should be changed.

...or may be it is part 61 that needs some rewrite...

ok, now, I am getting confused (well, a little bit more than I was
already that is :-) ); is there any examiner reading this?
what would be the answers to these questions (privileges of flight and
ground instructors) least likely to have someone fail a CFI checkride?
:-)

--Sylvain

I would think that if OK city is teaching at an Examiner's training session
that an IGI cannot give an FPC in an FTD, & that Lynch's FAQ's say they
can, that something needs to be changed.

I did point all this out in my email to Lynch.