Old December 16th 03, 01:10 PM
Michael Knab

Default NEW STO Military and Aircraft Scale Models

Legacy Motors has opened a new online store presenting military and
aircraft scale models.

The URL: www.militarymodels.com

Since 1999, Legacy has served over 80,000 collectors of
automotive-themed scale models. It is known for providing outstanding
original photography, expert reviews and collector ratings of
products. We also make it easy to find what you're looking for. We
also develop exclusive limited editions available no where else.

We're doing the same for our new military/aircraft store.

I hope you'll take a little time to come visit. We've tried to make
the website a comfortable resource, and the real world people behind
it will knock themselves out to provide gracious and knowledgeable
service.

Thanks