Old February 15th 14, 05:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kirk.stant

Default FES in Contests

On Friday, February 14, 2014 6:00:21 PM UTC-7, son_of_flubber wrote:

We're talking about two different kinds of "road rally". Follow my original link if you want to understand what I'm talking about

Yes and no. I've participated in your kind of road rally (no way I could do the other kind!) and it isn't always as docile as you imagine - make one navigation mistake and you have to go balls to the wall to make up time. It was pretty exciting.

Perhaps your rallying experience is different. Probably a better navigator ;^)

Kirk
66