Old June 7th 16, 06:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig Funston

Default GPS Interference Testing

On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 10:38:57 AM UTC-7, Ron Gleason wrote:
On Tuesday, 7 June 2016 08:13:20 UTC-6, Eric Bick (ZN7) wrote:
Everyone out west seen this NOTAM re GPS interference testing. Covers most of the western US - NoCal and SoCal soaring sites, OR, Nephi, Parowan, other - and continues throughout June on selected dates.
https://www.faasafety.gov/files/noti...t_Advisory.pdf

These activities have been cancelled. The NOTAMS will be removed shortly.. As one of the organizers for the Nephi event I have been communicating with folks from the Utah Test Range about any GPS jamming activities and they told me this morning about the cancellations

Thanks for the update Ron