Old March 21st 18, 03:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy[_2_]

Default Flarm collision alert from Tow Plane ADS-B

Dirk, Campbell,

I reported the mode C issue to LXNAV and after few back and forth I managed to convince them this is a real problem and not user error, and they promised to fix it in the next release. So far I found the LXNav folks to be very responsive, so I expect a fix soon.
I also just reported the tow plane ADSB problem as I experienced it as well, hopefully they will come up with a solution for that as well.
The best way to resolve these sorts of issues is to report the issue to the manufacture of your device, not just RAS. They normally don’t read RAS.

Ramy