Old July 27th 03, 05:37 AM
Peter Duniho

"Steve House" wrote in message
Frankly I don't CARE what the cost to the ISP is. If they can't make a
profit charging me what they do, that's their problem, not mine.

Of course you do. If you don't think that the only person who, in the end,
pays for the bandwidth is you, then you are just plain delusional. Whatever
your ISP pays, you eventually wind up paying. Bandwidth is NOT free. Just
because you don't pay for it this month, that doesn't mean you won't pay for
it.

As far as Martin's comments about Microsoft, you're right, they are filled
with obvious prejudice. Frankly, I find Usenet posters to be just as
ill-mannered in newsgroups like this one as in the Microsoft-specific ones.
You are a perfect example.

Pete