Old November 5th 03, 05:15 PM
Robert Ehrlich

Tobeon wrote:
oh also if some of you could check out my website

www.tobeon.co.uk

I have a gliding section on there which I am building up, so if you could
take a look at tell me what you think I would be very great-full.

That may be strange from a non native English speaker (I am French), but
some spellings hurt me. Probably because English is for me mainly a written
language rather than spoken, at the point that sometimes I don't know
how to pronounce what I read or write. Specifically: "with ought" should
be "without", I suppose, and "air-breaks" should be "air-brakes".