Old April 5th 16, 04:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default FS: Aerox Regulator, Cannula and Mask

The listed site says you can use the flow meter with any O2 system. That is wrong and could be dangerous. Do not use with a Mountain High system.

On Tuesday, April 5, 2016 at 3:50:27 AM UTC-7, Tango Eight wrote:
On Monday, April 4, 2016 at 10:06:58 PM UTC-4, Dale Watkins wrote:
Can you email me at Zen1960 at live bot com. I will spring for it. Looking to put on in my KA6CR.

Dale

public service announcement... this:

http://www.chiefaircraft.com/ao-4110-621.html

so far, appears less likely to fall apart in normal use vs the right angle flow controls

http://wingsandwheels.com/oxygen-equ...flowmeter.html

still being sold at popular soaring supply houses. The right angle jobs seem to last about three wave camps. Mine broke on the ground, others have been less fortunate. The plastic flowmeter housing generally breaks just above the needle valve.

best,
Evan Ludeman / T8