Old November 3rd 07, 07:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Rob Turk[_2_]

Default Precision Airmotive LLC

"Jerry Springer" wrote in message
Peter Nielson
Product Support Mgr.
Precision Airmotive LLC
14800 40th Ave NE
Marysville, WA 98271

360-651-8282

Subject: Letter to Industry

Here is the text of a letter we are sending out to the industry today.

Precision Airmotive LLC has discontinued sales of all float
carburetors and component parts as of November 1, 2007. This
unfortunate situation is a result of our inability to obtain products
liability insurance for the product line.

This is really sad news and scary to say the least. If it becomes a trend
then there will be ever less companies able to produce aircraft parts. Loss
of product, loss of jobs. Maybe they should consider outsourcing their
production to a less litigious country? That would help reducing the
insurance premium.

Rob