Old November 3rd 07, 06:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Rob Turk[_2_]

Default Precision Airmotive LLC

"Alex G." wrote in message

"Rob Turk" wrote in message

Maybe they should consider outsourcing their
production to a less litigious country? That would help reducing the
insurance premium.

Maybe instead of giving more jobs to China (with their glowing record of
producing crap) you show consider BECOMING a less litigious country. When
a pilot digs a divot with his ass, the wifes lawyers will sue everyone who
has a nickel involved in that aircraft, provided thay have insurance or
money. If precision has no insurance or ready cash, no lawyer will serve
them.

I *am* in a less litigious country, I was merely trying to give advice.
Maybe they can move production to *my* country, I'm sure we have the
craftsmen to produce equally fine products 8-)

Rob

The Netherlands (EHLE)