Old April 27th 05, 10:19 AM
Dylan Smith

In article , Matt Whiting wrote:
Not true. I lived in England for 4 months and didn't mind at all
driving 100+ on the motorways! And I thought all of the roundabouts
were a hoot. The rock wall lined roads in Wales were interesting however...

Try Manx roads. Part of the TT circuit (the TT is a motorcycle road
race, a 37.75 mile long circuit, raced on public roads) is rock lined.
My Dad races a sidecar outfit in that race (he's already got his race
number for this year's event).

They go hurtling through towns at 140mph+. It's awesome.

--
Dylan Smith, Castletown, Isle of Man
Flying: http://www.dylansmith.net