Old January 12th 07, 09:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jcarlyle

Default Libelle Camelbak stowage

Were that I were little, Nyal - or at least littler! grin I should
have said before that I'm flying an ASW-19, it's Martin who's
interested in the Libelle libation setup.

That said, at first I did try putting the Camelbak behind the seat, but
found there wasn't enough room since I've got to have it all the way
back. I don't think I could put it on my chest after I've got the
parachute on, but then I haven't tried. Basically, I'm satisfied with
it in front of the spars, as I've checked my electrical system and I
make sure it's fastened to the spar pins so it can't become a
projectile.

-John

Nyal Williams wrote:
I put mine right beside me on my right side with no
further tiedown (Discus B) standing upright and behind
the back rest. (I'm a little guy and there is enough
room for that; don't remember about the Libelle cockpit
arrangement.

Why not put it in front of your chest under the harness?
Again, a little guy solution.