Old May 2nd 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Default Dallas-Fort Worth TRACON Management Routinely Misclassified Operational Errors and Deviations as Pilot Errors

"Robert M. Gary" wrote:
On May 1, 2:42*pm, Larry Dighera wrote:
Are these the same ATC personnel with whom we entrust our lives in
IMC? *Very tacky. *

Dude, do you even fly or do you just spend your day looking for
irrelevant information on the internet?

Um - why are claims that deliberate re-classification of ATC errors to
pilot error not relevant for discussion on a piloting discussion group? If
that's not relevant to this group, what precisely is? Flame wars between
Bertie and Maxwell?