Old September 18th 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
A Lieberma[_2_]

Default A simple Flight to ACY

On 2008-09-12, Kobra wrote:

Everyday Windows Machine Intel 3.0G processor, 2 Gig memory, blah, blah,
blah. *Editing can be tough because it tends to stutter and get delays.
Very frustrating.

You might want to look for better video editing software - I get no
stutter editing mine on a 1.3 GHz laptop with only 512MB of RAM.

I'd have to agree.... I live and breath Windows Movie Maker since:

A. it's free
B. it's a drag and drop operation from movies to pics to transiitions.

Now, something to consider (off topic) is that if your computer
freezes constantly creating the video, a very easy setting is in
order.

Right click My Computer
Click Properties
Click Advance
Click Settings under Performance
Click Advanced
Change process scheduling to Background Services,
Click OK and click OK once more.

Reboot if prompted.

Once you do this, you will no longer get freeze ups. Kobra, you
still may want to try this with your current video editing program
since this applies to graphic intensive type programs including CAD
type programs. This tidbit may be the magic bullet for your
"stuttering" issues.