Old September 13th 04, 07:30 AM
Paulco

To be honest, up until the Rainbow Warrior bombing I had no opinion
good or bad of the french.

Politics and greenpeace aside, thousands of New Zealand soldiers in
two world wars died fighting for france and how does france repay that
sacrifice? They send secret agents to perform an act of terroism on
New Zealand soil.
By that act France ****ed on the grave of every Kiwi soldier who died
fighting for their country and showed themselves to be a nation
completely without morality, honour or courage.

Cheers
Paul

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 04:36:53 GMT, Doug
wrote:

Paulco wrote in
:

We don't speak frog here pal (but I thought German was the language of
france?).

No france is just the german summer get away location. and every few years
they like to stay and take over... next time I say let the krauts stay and
leave it to Frances real friends (Hamas, Saddam and Arafat) to push them
out for a third time.

Unless otherwise stated all references to location refer to Western Australia