Old May 10th 10, 02:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.comp.freeware
Steve Thompson

Default CALL TEH POLICE, I THREATENED MYSELF

On Sun, May 09, 2010 at 04:18:08PM -0500, Mark Edwards wrote:
No cluons were harmed when Steve Thompson wrote:
Ask your doctor if medication is right for you.

ITYM "Ask your doctor if medical advice from a TV commercial is right for
you."

That's a colloquialism, dumbass. I don't watch television unless it's
entirely unavoidable, such as when I'm at work and someone has it on
at lunch time. I don't even watch Youtube clips all that often. One
hour of Usenet is much more educational than one hour of television,
all things considered. Even though there are lots of people like you
making a nuisance of yourself, it's still better than T.V.

Mark-do-not-look-into-Death-Ray-with-other-brain-Edwards
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request

I suppose you mean well.

Regards,

Steve

--
"Let me put my underwear in your computer
And we'll have lots of software, babies."