Old December 27th 08, 05:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Chuck Charlton

Default Local GA Flights

In article , renminbis
wrote:

Lest us say that I want to go from Here to There and it is 200 miles.
Here is a city of size as is There. Both have municipal airports and
lots of GA.

How can I find a pilot, CFI, school or other to pay to have them fly me?
Specifically intererstd about FLL and Ft. Myers, FL, Naples, Keys,
Miami, Tampa, etcetras.

What you really want is a list of FBOs (Fixed Base Operators). FBOs
usually try to be full-service GA providers.

A quick Google search found this list of FBOs in Florida:

http://www.private2atp.com/fbo/FL.html