Old April 25th 16, 01:10 PM
Ommadawn Ommadawn is offline
Junior Member

Hi Chaps,
Just a quick update..
I have flown the ass of my Libelle since the last posting.
I have had 11 launches, but have already logged 22+ hours in her.
That includes 1x 4 minute, 1x 11 minute and 1x30 minute. The rest were either 2+ or 3 hours..
Averaging 2 hrs per sortie atm. Its just too much fun!
The season is nearing the end downunder, with probably just a few more weekends. I'm planning on dragging out every last minute of airtime before pulling her down for seasonal maintenance.
I will be leaving XC until next season.
Currently, I am wrestling with getting XCSoar to run on a purpose bought Asus Nexus 7" Android device, with a lot of frustration.
Why do computers make me feel so ignorant???
Cheers guys,
Frank.