Old February 9th 10, 12:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default New Orleans Saints, Super Bowl XLIV winners...about damn time!

"Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D." wrote in message
news

New Orleans Saints, Super Bowl XLIV winners!!!

About time!!!
;-)

Too bad they had to lower their standards to illegal, low class (no class),
helmet-leading tackles on the opponent's key players. I lost complete
respect for their team's standards after seeing them drive the quarterbacks
and running backs into the ground, helmet first. They did it to get into
the super bowl, and they did it in the super bowl. It would have been more
sweet to win playing with class, IMHO. They did not take that route,
though.

And I liked the Saints, up until now. :-(
--
Jim in NC