Old April 17th 12, 04:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
YourNameHere

Default Texas soaring association

TSA is a volunteer organization and we desperately depend on members to
keep it running. We appreciate any and all help we can get. As far as
line chief duty goes, we ask that members help out with this duty about
twice a year.
If there is no one else on the waiting list, then an aircraft is
available for longer than an hour duration.
We do have several aircraft that can be signed out for cross country for
the day as an option.

Also, right up the road from TSA at Midlothian Airport, there is a
commercial glider operation run by Carol Walker. You might prefer with
limited time. Google Big-Q aviation for more details.

Wells