Old April 3rd 20, 08:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike N.

Default Seminole Lake Glider Port.

That's probably debatable.
Currently you can still go boating where I am. Obviously by yourself or with persons you are already in contact with.

Gliding is even more isolated. Of course this has been discussed ad nauseam here lately.

T.B.S.S. has shut down operations.

I'd like to keep flying. I've already commented I think some of these shut downs are overreaching.

That being said I am cool with sitting things out for a couple of weeks.

However we need to accept that this horrible disease is in the wild and we will have to deal with it permanently. I am hoping and praying for a viable vaccine. However we cannot shut down the country like this through the coming months. It's just too much. I'll risk sounding crass by stating that at some point in a "war" you have to accept the fact that there will be casualties, and then try to continue living life.