Old August 13th 04, 03:26 AM
Leon McAtee

(Rob Schneider) wrote in message

So, what I am looking for is suggestions for a good choice for a plans
built LSA, preferably wood (I've already got the tools) but I'm not
absolutely set on that factor. Since this would be the first of two
planes, it needs to be as low cost as possible (Aviation Induced
Divorce Syndrome, you know.) I want something more substancial than
an ultralight - preferably an enclosed cabin. A kit probably isn't an
option, as I'm hoping to pay for it by spreading small costs out over
time rather than putting big lumps on the credit card (excluding the
engine, of course).

I seem to like the more unconventional designs (say the Ibis, or
Barnaby, how 'bout some plans for the FacetMobile?)

Cygnet? VW powered, wood, plans built, and kind of unconventional.
Not all wood but lots of it used.

http://www.airsport.com/kits/kcygnet.htm
Leon McAtee