Old February 5th 21, 06:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
john firth

Default Dynamic Soaring

On Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 12:24:10 AM UTC-5, wrote:
The 120G figure is mostly correct. I say mostly because tye sensors used maxed out at 120G so it would have been more. Unbelievable but true!

Here’s a great video lecture of the guy behind this project. It is from 2017 when the record was “merely” 515mph or so. He is continually making progress and setting new records.

https://youtu.be/nv7-YM4wno8

I withdraw my skeptical comm ents; after watching the video, I see that the design approach has been highly professional.
JMF