Old November 4th 08, 02:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gregg Ballou

Default Glider Insurance, which to choose?

On trailer insurance my open trailer is insured through Geico for chump
change per year. Told them what it was and what it was for. Don't know
how much they would charge for a new Cobra but calling your car insurance
company might help with the cost of trailer insurance.

that. BTW we recently had a nice Cobra trailer destroyed in California
in a rollover accident, the glider was not in the trailer and the car
driver was fine. One of the Cobra dealers mentioned to me that the
trailers are often significantly underinsured.

Darryl