Old March 20th 10, 03:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Andrew Swallow

Default "Vanishing American Air Superiority"

Dan wrote:
Paul J. Adam wrote:
In message , Dan
writes
Ken S. Tucker wrote:
A few dozen farmers fields loading up with Me-109's, Stuka's.

No fuel or munitions, furrowed fields....etc.

He's going to harvest the fabled ammunition trees of Kent.

I thought those were still most secret. I sure hope no one mentions
the av gas and diesel fountains in every shire.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Particularly the under water gas fountains. They were designed to
give visiting infantry a warm reception. Too warm.

Andrew Swallow