Old March 20th 10, 03:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Dan[_12_]

Default "Vanishing American Air Superiority"

Alexander wrote:
Dan wrote:
Alexander wrote:
Dan wrote:
Alexander wrote:
snip

Face it.. You people started 2 wars against
Germany, which if we had not interfered would have kicked your
asses bloody. For Christs sake, learn your lesson and don't start
any more damned wars. Same goes for us.

Read a history book. Germany invaded her neighbours unprovoked at
the start of both world wars.

Bull****. Provocation was there and it would have ended very quietly,
except for the English perfidy. Damned limeys were forever tinkering
in the business of others.

The "limeys" didn't invade Poland, Russia and France in WW2 nor did
they invade Russia or France in WW1. There might have been a lot of
bluster all around prior to both wars, but Germany started shooting
first.

So you think its wrong to shoot the SOB that threatens your security?
Ding dong! Ding Dong!

Invading France,Belgium, The Netherlands, Czechoslovakia, Russia or
Poland had exactly what to do with Britain? In another part of this
thread you tell us Britain wasn't much of a threat to Germany now you
tell us she was a big enough threat to justify Germany starting wars.

No one in America wanted any part of that war.

Not true.

The Idiot Wilson decided he needed some imperialism to beat Teddy
Roosevelt in the upcoming 1917 election.

So, Zimmeran's telegram and the ongoing sinking of commerce had no
influence on Wilson's request for a declaration of war? Under the
Constitution only Congress can issue a declaration of war.

Even Teddy thought it was a
stupid move. It was.

Noting your bias against the UK and Israel I'm
sure you will find a way to blame those 2 countries anyway.

I lay blame where blame is due. Obviously you neglected your oxygen a
few too many times. Our business is America. Do try and remember that.
Even the US Airforce's business is America. By the way...Some of
Englands loudest critics are the English themselves. There is no true
UK anymore. Israel just told America to go **** itself. They did the
same to President Eisenhower. We do not have any need to keep
destroying our economy for the Zionist Ashkenazi Jews of Israel.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I can see why!

No, you can't see why. It's simple, I did 20+ years.

Lots of 20 year dead wood there.

Prove it. On any event, at least I served, what have you done?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

You are full of ****. Poland was encouraged to stick Hitler in the ass
by The Brits. The Brits Guaranteed Poland protection as did France.
The Danzig corridor was a real sore point. Poland threatened to invade
Germany on several occasions.

Prove there ever was a Polish threat, not invented by the Nazis, to
invade Germany. Danzig wouldn't have been a problem had Germany not
started WW1 and lost fair and square.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired