Old September 14th 19, 11:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Act now before your wings are defaced

It’s the long winters up here. Cabin fever. Rancid pemmican. It all adds up. Trump’s grandpa got it on the Klondike trail. He had it made, big bucks selling booze, hotels and women. It hit him so bad he tried to go back to go back to Bavaria where he was accused of draft dodging. Went back to the States and got citizenship in 1892. Cabin fever is like that. Now his grandson is leader of the free world. So I have hopes for my spawn too.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump

I swear he’ll sign wings soon. Then you’ll be glad for the Sharp-off! Eh?

Until then, a nice wax job will help.

Fly safe!!