Old September 15th 19, 01:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Act now before your wings are defaced

Description.
Lewis McDonald Grizzard Jr. was an American writer and humorist, known for his Southern demeanor and commentary on the American South. Wikipedia

I am not. He’s American. I am not southern, although I live in Canada south of California. I do comment on the parts of your country which ARE south of me. The bulk of Canadians are condiments in a USA Sandwich of delights with Alaska on one side and New York on the other.

I shall work harder to meet your expectations. Sorry, eh?