Old September 4th 04, 11:45 AM
Iwan Bogels

Yep, it did. It just showed how many people are interested in the subject.

I understand Dudley's point of view, but I see things differently. No
problem, that's why we live in a free world.

And in case you are in doubt about my intentions, check
http://www.dappa.nl/photos.htm to see the work that I produce myself. I am
pretty sure that an ex-demonstration pilot like Dudley knows how to
appreciate that.

All the best from the Netherlands,

Iwan Bogels
DAPPA

"F.L. Whiteley" schreef in bericht

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Iwan Bogels" wrote in message
Hello Dudley,

Just curious: Did I ever state I was pushing flight safety ?

No you didn't. That's why I'm taking issue with you. If you had stated a
flight safety relationship with your work you would have had no problem
with me but you didn't do that, and you make absolutely no mention of
any flight safety connection with your work on your site.
The complete absence of the flight safety issue in your "hobby" of
showing crash video indicates to me that your interest in filming and
bringing attention to your work lies in other directions than the flight
safety issue; something with which I, as an ex- demonstration pilot take
VERY seriously!
I've seen this type of exploitation done by both amatuer and
professional photographers all through my professional career. You have
cross posted your web site address along with an open invitation to view
your "work" on at least 5 aviation related newsgroups; steering
"interested parties" to your web site to partake in your "hobby" of
filming and showing airplane crashes; all without one single word about
flight safety.
No...you're not the least bit interested in flight safety, and you'll
never sell that line to me in a million years.
You have every right to use bandwidth to state your case, and I can
assure you I'll use the same bandwidth to state my answer to your case.
You and I are natural enemies. I'll never buy what you're selling here.
Including the jet teams from 2 countries, I've seen 32 of my close
friends and fellow demonstration pilots die in crashes. I can assure you
that to me, an airplane crash is a lot more than how you view
them......what is it you said on your site......a HOBBY!!!
Sorry; no sale with me anyway.
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot/ CFI Retired

For personal email, please
replace the at with what goes there and
take out the Z's please!
dhenriquesZatZearthZlinkZdotZnet

30GB in bandwidth in 7 hours put a quick stop to it.