Old August 1st 20, 11:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Phil Jeffery[_2_]

Default Mid Week Towing Availability

Roy, I guess that's a no. Plenty here in the UK but not a lot of help to
you!

Stay safe.

At 17:50 29 July 2020, Roy B. wrote:
With the contest season a bust this year I am thinking about taking

the
gli=
der on a road trip to someplace in the US where I can fly for a week or
mor=
e. So - can we please start a string here about tow operations where

tows
(=
or even winch/auto launches) are available mid week, or 6-7 days per

week?
=
=20

Location, days of operation, and contact info would be great. Info

about
mo=
tels, camp grounds or on airfield camping would be helpful too. Sadly,

ca=
n't share any information myself as there are no operations in New

England
=
that are operating full time 7 days right now. Sugarbush VT did not

open
t=
his year.=20
Thanks