Old July 25th 03, 07:22 AM
Fred J. McCall

David Evans wrote:

:Fred J. McCall wrote:
:
::Even the 911 attacks are no excuse for genocide.
:
:True. It's no excuse for Brazilian wax jobs, either. So what?
:
:The US isn't having a Brazilian wax job. It is committing genocide.

On anyone we know? Or do you not know what 'genocide' means?

The US is closer to having a Brazilian wax job than it is to
committing genocide on anyone.

--
"If told to fight regardless of the consequences, I shall
run wild the first six months or a year, but I have utterly