Old April 30th 21, 10:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Whisky

Default Purists are from Pluto, Motorgliderists are from Mars - #2

Bob's style of discussion reminds me a lot of Lenny the Lurker...

Le vendredi 30 avril 2021 Ã* 05:56:41 UTC+2, Eric Greenwell a écritÂ*:
On 4/29/2021 1:35 PM, wrote:

Please don't - I've decided you are, regrettably, an RAS troll, and I've been
wasting my time trying to discuss these issues with you. If you are interested
in what I have to say, please contact me privately.
--
Eric Greenwell - USA
- "A Guide to Self-launching Sailplane Operation"