Old June 10th 08, 01:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter Dohm

Default Is the YouTube video legit.

"Greg Hall" wrote in message
"Robert M. Gary" wrote in
:

On Jun 9, 4:12 pm, Greg Hall wrote:
This guy is kitesailing and a 737 comes by and his kite snags on the
empennage. Off he goes into the wild blue yonder. Is this video a
hoax?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNQkIjxdSwg

Are you a spammer or did you really not watch the end of the video.
Drink Sprite.

-robert

I never pay attention to commercials. But, how did they do it if it's
fake. You can see the dude getting jerked up into the air like a shot
and you can see his kite flapping stuck on the end of the wing. (not
empennage as I first thought.)

--
Gregory Hall

Either you're kidding, or you've just recorded your voting plans in the next
election.
(That means you're voting for the same candidates that I'm voting against.)

Peter