Old August 4th 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Paul Tomblin

Default Osh flight line radios...

In a previous article, "Morgans" said:
"pho" wrote in message
I picked up one of these cool radios, but it didn't work well in Camp
Scholler.It worked ok on the flight line though. Does anyone know what
frequency these things work on?

Give us a brand and model number, so we can have a clue.

Most likely, you got a relatively cheap scanner, that picks up either

Actually, I think he may be talking about those cheap-ass radios ($5?)
they sold so you could listen to the "EAA Radio" or whatever it was
called.

Not too surprisingly, it was sold for that one and only purpose, and
that's the one and only thing it was good for.

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
Information moves, or we move to it. Moving to it has rarely been