Old August 29th 09, 01:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Steve Hix

Default Seems like 6 of one, 1/2 dozen of another?

In article
,
Mark wrote:

On Aug 28, 3:36*pm, cavelamb wrote:
Jerry Wass wrote:
Dan wrote:
BobR wrote:

So let me sum it up thusly.... 6 of one, 1/2 dozen of the other.

* On the other hand..... there are more fingers.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Are we speaking of 6 fingered hands??--that would broaden the subject
sumwhot

starting from ten on this hand we have - 10, 9, 8, 7, and 6.
Plus five on the other hand would be = eleven?- Hide quoted text -

When you put your plane in reverse do the
backup lights come on?

Watched an MU-2 backing into a parking spot at Rawlings, WY years ago.

I wondered about it then. Once I'd picked up my teeth from the ramp.