Old September 9th 18, 05:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

Default Winch Clinic hosted by Carolina Soaring Association

Hi all in Glider-Land,

the Carolina Soaring Association is hosing its annual Winch Clinic. The clinic will be taking place on Friday, October 5 (ground school) and October 6/7 (flying). Since our home field KSPA is still closed due to construction, we will be flying at the Triple Tree Aerodrome (SC00).
First come - first serve, limited to 10 participants.
The total cost is $350 with a $100 non-refundable deposit.

Please contact me at 1nf0 At CarolinaSoaring doT Co m if you are interested..

Uli
'AS'