Old October 23rd 04, 04:33 PM
Paul Tomblin

Default BAF or CEF? I chose BAF.

Ok, I bored you all to death with wondering if I should go to BAF or CEF,
with questions about the route down here, and questions about the approach
plate for one of the approaches at CEF. I'd like to thank you all for
your indulgence and let you know that I'm safely on the ground at BAF
after a lovely flight down. Flying above a solid undercast, we got a
beautiful three ring glory, and the effect as we descended towards the
layer as the image of the plane appeared in the middle of the bright inner
ring and then grew and grew was just amazing. I wish we'd had a video
camera to capture it.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World