Old September 26th 04, 01:39 AM
tscottme

"Dav1936531" wrote in message
From: (Allen Thomson)
Date: 9/21/04 10:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Haaretz: Israel to Get 5000 US Smart Bombs, Bunker
Busters
VOA News
21 Sep 2004, 12:40 UTC

The powers that be have decided that Iran is NOT going to be enriching

uranium
for a nuclear bomb. Too many terrorist connections in Iran to trust the

mullahs
with a nuke.
Dave

I hope someone remembers to invade the State Department and instill a regime
friendly to the US during this war on terrorism. POTUS and the Congress can
agree on any damn policy they want, but we keep forgetting to get State to
go along.

My bet is being put on Israel to take action against Iran. I'd be really
surprised if the US gets around to anything more than "expressing grave
concern."

--
Scott

What would you call a 51 year old man that marries a 6 year old girl?
Muslims call him Prophet Muhammad.
http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina/ayesha.htm