Old January 23rd 21, 03:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

Default What is your go-to meal on long flights?

On Friday, January 22, 2021 at 1:00:51 PM UTC-5, Pat Russell wrote:
Fig Newtons. Good for energy, and they taste the same even after you've sat on them.

I like to take along a few Nature Valley 'Roasted Nut Crunch' bars on long flights. They have relative low sugar/carbs - if you have to watch that - and they don't become sticky when getting warm, i.e. no mess when eating them. An apple or two is also nice to have. To drink, I take just regular black iced tea and/or water with a spritz of Mio or Crystal Light, which masks the 'Camelback taste'.

Uli
'AS'