Old October 26th 03, 05:04 AM
Steve Hix

In article ,
362436 (Ron) wrote:

Such as OV-10, S-2A, S-2T, UH-1 (or Bell civilian model), P-2V, possibly

DC-4
or 6 also, Skycrane helicopters, etc

A couple of O-2 (don't know if A or B) and a PB4Y-2 around here.

You sure? I thought CDF stopped flying O-2s years ago when they went to
OV-10,

That would explain the OV-10 at Hollister. I just figured the O-2 was
back in the hangar, as normal. I don't get out much, lately.

and that the PB4Y-2s were grounded....Actually I know the PB4Y-2s are
grounded, Hawkins and Powers has them up for sale...

Didn't know they'd been grounded. Last time I saw one, it was working a
fire out from Santa Rosa, but that was a few years ago.