Old May 11th 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Andrew Sarangan

Default I give up, after many, many years!

On May 11, 6:18 pm, "Jay Honeck" wrote:
I give up -- not flying -- but subscribing to this NG.

Sorry to see you go, Jay. I've enjoyed your posts, and hope you can make it
to OSH this year.

I still find some utility in this group, but no longer recommend it to new
or aspiring pilots. I find myself spending more and more time on moderated
groups that don't tolerate anonymous trolls.

Check back from time to time. This, too, shall pass.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Same here. I don't take seriously any posters who use handles instead
of their real names.