Old December 6th 16, 07:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
pstrzel

Default RIP Matt Wright (Balleka on YouTube)

On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 3:54:30 AM UTC-7, Stephan van den Berg wrote:
Dreadful news coming from the UK today. Matt Wright (Balleka on YouTube) was tragically killed in a mid-air whilst flying his glider this weekend. I believe he collided with a power plane.

I'm sure we have all watched some of Matt's videos on YouTube over and over. He will be sorely missed.

RIP Balleka and the Flying Shark

Here's an interview with Matt from a while back:

https://audioboom.com/posts/1552789-...watery-landing