Old November 26th 04, 09:23 PM
Mike Rapoport

"John Galban" wrote in message
om...
Jay mentioned that he hasn't payed card interest since 1985. It
appears that YOU are the one who supports legalized loan sharking.
You support it with cash out your pocket.

Actually it isn't MBNA that is getting his money...its me! Somebody has to
underwrite my $250 annual rebate and it is people who carry a balance. I
talked to an MBNA manager at AOPA expo and asked him how many cardholders
only used to card to make purchases qualifying for the rebate and not
carrying a balance. He said that it was a "pretty high percentage". The
rate on the card is not just a function of MBNA's cost of funds, it is also
default rate and the cost of paying the cards "perks".

Mike
MU-2