Old July 5th 05, 05:31 PM

On 5-Jul-2005, "Matt Barrow" wrote:

Hmm.... either there are two Matt Barrows (using the same e-mail
address)
or else he is schizophrenic. Judging from some of his political views,

I'd say the latter is a distinct possibility.

It's called correcting myself.

You call it schizophrenia, I call it maturity.

Get a ****ing clue, statist prick!

Yeah, right.

For a while I was confused. How could someone as clearly challenged by the
English language (and common logic) as Mr. Barrow have composed the lucid
and intelligent comments in his second post regarding vapor lock (which
completely contradicted his earlier post on THE SAME DAY)? However, I took
his advice to heart and "got a clue." A simple Google search on the phrase
"incompatibility between some of the additives in autogas" pointed me to the
following website:
http://www.aviation-indonesia.com/mo...rticle&knid=16
It seems that in addition to his wealth of other shortcomings Mr. Barrow is
also a plagiarist.
--
-Elliott Drucker