Old April 7th 06, 09:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default FAA Sharing databases with PP medical insurance databases??

Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe wrote:
"Dave S" wrote in message
nk.net...

They cross referenced THEIR list (which is the non-public one... with
medical information and such)...

and checked it against many other PUBLIC databases (such as the pilot
one.. and if I remember right, inclusion in the pilot database is based on
a current medical (or other criteria if a medical isnt required).

The data base (as accessed via the web page) includes people who haven't had
a medical in 20+ years (me) and people that are dead (not me).

--
Geoff
The Sea Hawk at Wow Way d0t Com

I bet you dollars to donuts a few of the dead ones might still be
recieving disability checks..

:P
Dave