Old June 24th 17, 08:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Color Platforms for Top Hat/XCSoar

A couple of friends are using OpenVario. Heat can be a problem.
Jim

Didn't realize there was much OpenVario action over here. Haven't heard anything about heat problems. Are those related to the display? If so, do you know which one(s)? Yes, Top Hat Linux is available but I haven't heard of anyone who's actually done it yet. Working in the technology field, the most dangerous words are "it *should* work".

Polarized glasses don't work well with the screen of my Portable PowerFLARM..

I'm mostly OK with my Dell Streak 5 except for size so any of the phone devices wouldn't be much of an improvement.

Chip Bearden
"JB"