Old December 31st 03, 02:49 AM
Viperdoc

I had the opportunity to see the Bonanza conversion that was featured in
Plane and Pilot magazine this month-it now belongs to a friend of mine. The
plane is truly beautiful and immaculate, there are only 80 hours on the
airframe. The conversion is fully integrated with the Bonanza, as are the
wing tanks. It does not look like it was added on at all.

The workmanship is exquisite, with a very neat installation and great
attention to detail. All of the panels fit square and flush, and the paint
job is immaculate. Of course, the Jaguar leather interior and Garmin panel
with TCAD, WX-500, etc are also immaculate. The plane retains the
reliability and workmanship of a Beech aircraft, with the added horsepower
and reliability of the turbine.

For equal costs, I would definitely consider a turbine Bonanza a serious
competitor for a new B-58 Baron, particularly regarding reliability and ease
of flying in and out of short fields, along with cruise speed and
performance. I can't wait to go for a ride within the next few days and get
my hands on the controls!