Old June 17th 19, 01:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default New Video - Oudie Weather & SeeYou Maps

On Monday, June 17, 2019 at 1:24:38 PM UTC+2, waremark wrote:
Does use of Skysight on an Oudie use up one of the three devices my Skysight sub entities me to use it on? (I want it on phone tablet and pc.)

What happens if you try to add more devices?

Short answer, yes it 'uses up' your devices.
Long answer, we're only looking for account sharing/abuse when we check the device limit. Unless we see three oudie's and two mobile phones in different locations logged into an account, there won't be a problem; and if we think there is a problem, we'll write to you.