Old May 14th 04, 12:37 AM
Blueskies

My thoughts exactly. The web site says that some of the 'stop the noise' folks are lawyers and they are doing the
discovery for nothing. Maybe there are no more flying lawyers?!?!

--
Dan D.
http://www.ameritech.net/users/ddevillers/start.html

..
"Jay" wrote in message om...
The cause is a good one, but wouldn't it be better instead of handing
my post tax $20/hr wages over to a lawyer getting pre-tax $200/hr and
have him fight, wouldn't be better to have a couple of our lawyer
pilots do a little pro bono work on hours that wouldn't have been
billable anyway? Maybe they can work out a way to call it "charity"
and write it off against income.

Regards